Compilation Appearances /
- 16 Dreams (1987)
- 12" UK Head; HEAD 5
- 16 Dreams
- Head On
- Burning World
- Production; by Simon Milton & Loop. Recorded at Cherry, Croyden. Pictures by Alastair Indge. Sleeve design by Robert.
- Notes. "Thanks to our friends. Dedicated to Sterling Morrison", "SSStereeo" under catalogue # on back cover, "45 rpm back to stereo" on spine.
- Run off groove a-side; "OUR MOTTO IS APOCALYPSE NOW; THE PERFECT KILLING MACHINE"
- Run off groove b-side; "MY WIG HAS LEFT THE BUILDING"
- Spinning (1987)
- 7" UK Head; HEAD 7L
- Spinning Part Two
- Production; presumably the same as Spinning 12" below.
- Notes. black die-cut sleeve.
- Run off groove a-side; >"OBLITERATE THE SCUM"
- Run off groove b-side; "WHO IS AFRAID OF THIS BIG BAD NOISE?"
- Spinning (1987)
- 12" UK Head; HEAD 7
- Deep Hit
- I'll Take You There
- Production; by Simon Milton and Loop, recorded at the House in the Woods on 9/10 May 1987; except "Spinning" production by John Willis and Loop, engineered by Colin James, recorded at Elephant, Wapping on 22/23 May 1987. Pictures by Alastair Indge. Sleeve design by Frank Booth.
- Notes. "Endless smiles to Claire, Sarah, James W., Colin, Bobby, Revolver and Gill. Dedicated to Dennis Hopper and Phil May", "SSStereeo" under catalogue # on back cover, "A 45 rpm head experience" on spine.
- Run off groove a-side; "OH IT WAS GORGEOUSNESS"
- Run off groove b-side; "WAS HE PUSHED OR DID HE FALL?"
- Collision (1988)
- 7" UK Chapter 22; LCHAP27
- Collision (edit)
- Crawling Heart
- Production; no credits given, but as on Collision 12" below.
- Notes. white die-cut sleeve
- 7" Run off groove a-side; "HEAD R.I.P. - THE NEW CHAPTER"
- 7" Run off groove b-side; "CEREBAL SALAD"
- 12" Chapter 22; 12 CHAP 27
- Crawling Heart
- Thief of Fire
- Thief (Motherfucker)
- Poduction; by Loop. Engineered by Simon Milton, Recorded at The House in the Woods. Picture by Chris Clunn. Sleeve by Frank Booth.
- Notes. "Thief of Fire"/"Thief (Motherfucker)" is a cover of a song by The Pop Group. 7" is in a black die-cut sleeve. 12" info as follows; "Endless smiles to; Sun Carriage, Sowing Seeds"."A Sonic Love Rumble" on spine.
- 12" Run off groove a-side; "HEY! CATCH THIS"
- 12" Run off groove b-side; "I AM THE DEVIL AND I AM HERE ON THE DEVIL'S BUSINESS"
- Black Sun (1988)
- 12" 1Chapter 22; 12 CHAP 32
- Black Sun
- Circle Grave
- Mother Sky
- Production; by Loop and Paul Kendall. Engineered by P.K. Recorded and mixed at Blackwing and Worldwide International August 1988; except "Mother Sky" production by Loop. Engineered by Simon Milton. Recorded and mixed at The House in the Woods July 1988. Pictures by Tom Sheehan. Sleeve by Frank Booth
- Notes. "Mother Sky" is a cover of a song by Can.
- Run off groove a-side;< "HOWL IN THE FIRE OF OUR LOVE"
- Run off groove b-side; "CAN OUR FATHERS"
- Torched (1988)
- 7" flexi UK CAT065
- Production; as on Fade Out
- Notes. Flexi disc given away with Nov / Dec 1988 issue of The Catalogue magazine. This version is identical to the version on Fade Out.
- Soundhead (live) (1988)
- 7" flexi UK Cheree; CHEREE 1 / Sowing Seeds 6
- Production; Loop side recorded live at ULU 13 May, 1988.
- Notes. Limited to 1000 copies, this was a flexidisc sold to commemorate the 1988 New Year's Eve Loop show, where the Telescopes were the support act. Label states; "Not to be sold seperately." Comes in a paper sleeve with pictures by Mike and Ian. Includes a Sowing Seeds insert and an ad for the Telescopes' debut 7", Kick the Wall.
- Pulse (1999)
- 7" UK Sniffin' Rock; Sniffin' Rock-005A7
- Pulse (previously unreleased)
- Production; presumably the same as on FADE OUT.
- Notes. This is a free 7" accompanying Issue 8 of the UK fanzine, Sniffin' Rock. Loop are one of three bands (the other two are Gaye Bikers
- on Acid and The Abs) appearing. The magazine also contains an interview with Robert Hampson. It is unclear why "Pulse" is listed as
- "previously unreleased" as the magazine came out approximately 4 months after FADE OUT was released in the UK.
- Arc-Lite (1989)
- 7" UK Situation Two / Beggars Banquet; SIT 64
- 12" UK Situation Two / Beggars Banquet; SIT 64 T
- CD UK Situation Two / Beggars Banquet; SIT 64 CD
- Arc-Lite (Sonar)
- Arc-Lite (Radar)(*)
- Arc-Lite (Radiated)(**)
- Production; Track 1 as on A GILDED ETERNITY. Track 2 re-mixed by Daniel Miller. Engineered by Phil Legg. Remixed at Worldwide International.
- Notes. "Endless smiles and thanks to Daniel Miller, Tom, Geoff and Rob." (*) appears on 12" only. (**) appears on 7" & cds only. (***) appears on 12" & cds only.
- 7" Run off groove a-side; "PLEASURE DRONES"
- 7" Run off groove b-side; "NEU-TRON...BLESS YOU D.M."
- 12" Run off groove a-side; "ENVELOPE FOREVER"
- 12" Run off groove b-side; "U"
- Loopflesh / Fleshloop (1991)
- 7" UK Clawfist; XPIG-7
- Like Rats
- Production; no information
- Notes. "Like Rats" is a Godflesh song covered by Loop. The flip side features Godflesh performing "Straight To Your Heart." Limited to 1400 copies, released 5/91. For more info on Godflesh, go to the links page.
- Run off groove a-side; "RATS LIVE ON NO EVIL STAR"
- Run off groove b-side is a mirror image of a-side